PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got rid of the Monster/BBR. The green didnt work for the bike and just looked ugly! So I opted for these bad boys!



Before





After











What do you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
i like the new ones much more then the monster! not only does the green on the monster graphics not fit with anything, the graphics are too plain in my opinion and only "work" on some bikes



now get the bike on 2 wheels so we can see the beast all together :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,433 Posts
Looks sweet before I eevn saw which ones you got I thought to myslef R Stars on black would look sweet I bet thats what he got and sure enough there they were. Sweet looking ride
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bobbob1015 said:
needs a motor.........


LMAO ouch dude. I'm workin on the motor...



LiquidZuma said:
i like the new ones much more then the monster! not only does the green on the monster graphics not fit with anything, the graphics are too plain in my opinion and only "work" on some bikes



now get the bike on 2 wheels so we can see the beast all together :D




I will have the wheels on the bike on Friday. Just need the motor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Honestly I have no idea. I just fliped it on so I would have something to glimps at while I packed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,093 Posts
Looks good with the rockstar graphics DC.Man I wish I was paying attention when you sold those billet wheels!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
slowracer said:
Looks good with the rockstar graphics DC.Man I wish I was paying attention when you sold those billet wheels!


I never sold them! There siting on my friends work bench. Just waiting for tires! :) If I ever had to sell my bike they would be the one part I would keep!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,518 Posts
DC50 said:
LMAO ouch dude. I'm workin on the motor...









I will have the wheels on the bike on Friday. Just need the motor






I like the responce hahaha one person who doesn't get all pissed off with me being a a$$ hole... the second ones are def better I can't wait to see those rims wrapped in tires its going to look nasty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:) no need to take everything to heart! They should be bad ass, I also cant wait to see it with the 12/12 super moto setup either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,093 Posts
For sone reason I thought you sold them because they wouldn't work on your marzocchis.

That thing is going to be the badest fiddy on the board.



P.S you get that contract filled on modfab yet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
slowracer said:
For sone reason I thought you sold them because they wouldn't work on your marzocchis.

That thing is going to be the badest fiddy on the board.



P.S you get that contract filled on modfab yet!


Thanks man, the rims you are think of are the red skunkwerx I had. They were ment for bombshells so I sold them. I will never part with these...well I would but it sure wouldnt be cheap. :)



I'm going to file that paper in the next few days. I have had way more to worrie about the past few weeks
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top