Do you like the new site?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new forum format sucks. Sorry to whoever designed it, its very unclear, hard to navigate, it totally sucks. I want to the old PM back, this is lame.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Hey man, the navigation kind of baffled me at first, but I figured out that the crooked arrow on the upper right header got the "new posts" and "popular" posts that got me the feed like the old PM. The one thing that is a huge improvement is the easy drag and drop to load pictures. The old PM got to the point I couldn't post pictures without them being upside down. The thing that sucks (but I understand they are working on it) is the search function on the site will not even show any of my threads. The way I can find them is by doing an online search off the site and include Planetminis in the search keyword. Stick with it, we need to keep PM the great place for mini enthusiast to hang.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The new forum is different from most traditional forums which all use the same format, I do agree that its different and a bit difficult at first. Its something different, wahhhhh. The very day it was a launched a thread was posted explaining how to navigate etc. That really made things easier for me.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I like planetminis.
To me, the site hasn't changed, it's STILL planetminis. The way you find stuff, and post, etc HAS changed. But because I like it here, I'll figure it out. If a couple extra clicks makes you run away, you are either lazy, or don't care enough. Your Mama doesn't work here...noone is going to hold your hand and make it all better. But if you ask for help, you'll get it. We do want you to visit, and post your thoughts and comments and such.
If you just want to bitch and whine...feel free, I spose. I don't think it'll help anything tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts