PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
eichkay said:
My Ct70 has been on hold for a little while and now ive got my NEW forks... these are the 91 forks im putting on my 74 CT70

I wish I would have known you were wanting forks. I just pulled my stock 1993 complete front assembly off to upgrade to 30mm forks and will be selling my 26mm stockers..

Complete with headlamp assembly, speedo, the whole nine yards..

Looks like a fun project and you'll like the 26mm forks.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
arlindsay1992 said:
All NOS? Was it expensive?

Wasn't cheap thats for sure... for the 2 fork legs its cost me about $500 USD.. but im happy with them,

A. i know they gunna fit and work and

B. its easyer than rebuilding my old forks.

Wont be putting them on for a few weeks, got my stunt crf50 project still needing parts and waiting my a new shed to be built then i'll start work on the CT70 again.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Those are good forks but the dampening is a little light with the oil from the factory. Mine worked a lot better with some 15w. I tried 20w at first but a little too slow. 15w was just right.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FastMC said:
Those are good forks but the dampening is a little light with the oil from the factory. Mine worked a lot better with some 15w. I tried 20w at first but a little too slow. 15w was just right.

Cheers for the input... i'll try 15w oil after i try the stock oil weight first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.