PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I plan on purchasing a crf50 and turning it into a stunt 50. It is coming with an sdg fr
Hey guys, I plan on purchasing a crf50 and turning it into a stunt 50. It is coming with an sdg front suspension on. He doesn't have the original front suspension, what do you guys think about the sdg suspension kit for stuntin a 50? Good or bad? Need help asap! Thanks!!

· Registered
531 Posts
I'm not familiar with any aftermarket fork setup but if its too soft it would probably make it pretty hard to do stoppies. Shouldn't make a difference in doing wheelies and other stuff. I Have stock forks with +1 tubes and hd springs and it doesn't squish when I jack the brake to bring the rear up. That's the only thing I could see that might be a problem. If they're solid you should be fine.

· Registered
254 Posts
Personally I like stiffer suspension on the pitbikes for stunting. It makes the bike a lot more stable in wheelies and stoppies.

I remember my wheelies on my little 125 were 100 times easier after tightening up my preload on my rear shock.

Just my two cents

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.