Registered
53 Posts
wheres the picture?

·
Registered
938 Posts
135 lbs :!: :!: :!:

4 speed is cool though...

dont think the e-start is really nececary.

light makes it look old...

fat tires look wierd...

other than that its ok, as long as its not to expensive

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was designed for pit bike riding not racing .

Yes the light is funny looking but is DOT legal . (we have street legal kit availible) it was supposed a mini enduro

The fat tires acuatuly hook up better on the track.

Yes the light is bright.

electric start was for the old lazy guys remember it is not a racer it is a pit bike

Thanks guys for the feedback :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'am working on a better light .

Please understand your feedback means alot to me . I want to hear what people think .if we need to change things that is no problem but your comments are very helpful

Heh what do you guys think of a fat wheel bike like the old Yamaha fat wheel but with a 4 stroke motor and a paddle tire . I think these would be fun at Glammis ?

Thanks Skindonor

PS. I will have pics of our race bikes soon .

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey skin donor,

as i am also co-own a performance 50 business, and i am an owner of a trick z50, i think your bike is great! i am a big fan of the z's for the wide tires and versitilityof the machine, my only problem is it would be nice to have newer styling, well ur bike has it, it looks good. the other nice thing is that with the addition of a starter and a lighting coil u have the nice option to run a head light for riding at night, this is great as i have also added a new style acerbiz light to my z50 and i would never take it off. i think that the bike is great for the average pit rider, street rider, and anyone who likes to do more with a pit bike then just race it. my only dislike is the style of the light, old light style mixed with new body style, hence the reason i run an aserbiz light. but keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes the tires are DOT legal and so is the light hence its grotess appearance.

I 'am working with the manifacture to produce a DOT legal bike from the factory but it takes time. they have the licence to build them but they want to do it all legal so we don't run into issues with DMV .

From what I know we will have to do them with 49cc motors ( we will offerbig bore kits for them) so they fall under the scooter law . now with the bikes that are coming just with the headlight they will have too fall under (in CA) the law called special manifacturing same trick people use to get there XR250's and 600's street legal using a Baja kit . just prove all that is required to be street legal is built onto the bike and bamm your rolling on the road . now other states have easier laws and getting on the road is not a problem

·
Registered
538 Posts
What about all these new laws not allowing the registration of dual-sports? Its my understanding that the bike must be purchased before 2004 and registered before January of '04.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know what you are saying about dual sports but it does not apply to these bikes.

I'am a ATK dealer (american made dirt bike company) and they ship there bikes with everything ready for a street kit all we do is add turn signals and mirros and it is legal for the street . they build them like this to get around that law .

We built our bikes the same way

PS. the ones that will come street ready will regester as scooters

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.