PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
everybody has their own opinion. I have had both but I currently have imports. I think if you go the klx110 route get it used because it costs way to much to build one new. you can get a used one at a good price. There are plenty of options for both imports and 110s though and you can pretty much do whatever you want with either

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I have a Pitster Pro X4 and my son rides a KLX110. Both are great, but the KLX is designed for kids. It would take a lot of money to get the performance of the KLX even with my Pitster.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Please dont buy a import, I work at a shop and I had to deal with so many problems, I wont say any names but most are junk and not built to ride hard. You should at least start with a name brand then slowely put parts into it. Notice how many people on here are selling stock parts, because we all started with a drz-klx or crf and invested money in parts that we wanted on it. I have a drz converted into somewhere around a 172cc that im trying to sell, It actually has never been started. Over 1k in motor and 1k in other parts. All name brand parts and installed profesionally. If you put another 1k in sick parts on it it would be about the best 110 you could get beside gold plated. Pm if intrested I will have a bunch of pics tuesday.

·
Registered
568 Posts
pitster or klx theyre both good. in the long run the klx might last you longer but it takes so much cash to get a klx like a stock lxr/x4 that its not worth it.....i mean if the motor blows buy a new one for 500 bucks. plus if u do the matinence on a pitster theyll last just as long as any.

·
Registered
420 Posts
klx pitrider said:
buy a klx and fix it up... no china crap

WORD!!

i've had a knock off and not worth it..

Everyone starts w. one.. but there not worth the money.. go KLX DRZ same thing

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.