PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know it Brother...his big brother was even bigger when he was born....IDK, me and that darn Latina keep making Shaq sized babies.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mxfreak_24 said:
Congratulations man. Better start keeping an eye out for a pw50 ;)

my wife still has her YZinger from when she was a kid...I ride it everytime I go to her Mom's house

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not really...I just got it for cheap...picked up a JR50 and a KTM the other day for cheap too...my favorite price...FREE.....I just wanted the JR but the guy said if I wanted one I had to take both...the JR runs but it is rough around the edges...the Katoom's engine was partially taken apart because it would not shift.......fixed it in 2min & 2 sec.........now I just got to put it together.....I think it is a '97 300 EXC

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Free JR50 and KTM300.

I think I'm going to be sick.

I just saw a later JR50 on Craigslist going for $200, and it didn't look too bad, and I was thinking that might be a nice deal for somebody. Then you come along...

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I always got to one up you huh.....like my $40 one owner ATC110(runs) and my $40 ALT50(runs) quad....and the FREE CT90 part bike and the running $50 CT90....been pretty darn lucky lately....got a deal on a early 60's Cub but I have not went to pick it up yet......another dude has got a pretty sweet Hodaka 100 and extra parts...I am trying to steal that one too

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I like to picture you as having one of these southwest US suburban back yards, with a pebbly concrete patio, the big BBQ I've seen in pics, some various warm-climate plants like maybe a palm or some elephant ears, and then this total tent city of small sheetmetal outdoor storage sheds...rows and rows of them...filled with all these bikes. Little signs on each, saying their quadrant and coordinate sectors or something.

"55cc Honda exhaust rocker? That'll be in 32 North, shed #41..."

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep...close but not close enough...I do have a 16x10 barn style shed packed full with bikes and various crap...plus numerous disentegrating tarps (Cali sun) with bikes hidden underneath....the patio/built in grill/water feature/little bit of grass/and fruit trees take up all the rest of the space...I do not like that pebble aggregate concrete mix that is popular here....I like a smooth concrete patio daddio.....I do all my fabricating on the patio...it is cool what you can do with a mig welder, acetylene, angle grinder, and a cut-off saw.....

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mexicanyella said:
Free JR50 and KTM300.

I think I'm going to be sick.

I just saw a later JR50 on Craigslist going for $200, and it didn't look too bad, and I was thinking that might be a nice deal for somebody. Then you come along...

here is a pic of my waaaaay overly priced jr50

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
doopsx3 said:
Congrats to you too Sir:D
sry i am late BUT CONGRATS ricky thats awesome and he is a big nice healthy baby from his size! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts