1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 50 went from this:

To this:

A few action shots...

Who can resist some goon riding? At the race I was at 2 weeks ago had a pitbike race and in between the 1st and 2nd motos they had a "ride for life" for cancer benefit. Me and my friend decided to goon ride since we had our 50's there anyways. Sadly, they only have one pic of us before the race...

And one pic from the actual race:

Parts list:

12" front wheel 10" rear wheel, black w/ HD spokes

Vortex 39t sprocket

Sik50's frame brace (black)

Aluminum front fenders

Fox rear shock

+2 swinger

Two brothers pro privateer kit

SDG tall seat

Head breather

K&N filter

Sano billet throttle (black)

BBR skid plate (black)

BBR extended shifter

Big Nutz blue billet gas cap (which you always seem to hit your nuts on, blue nuts)

etc etc I know there is more stuff i forgot

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pretty good actually, the frame seemed to have a flex before and it doesnt anymore. the only negative is that the bolts are a ----- to remove! it is also a pain to access the air filter and carb.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hah yeah... they had a pitbike race on their quad track...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah it was. have you seen the "new" quad track? They had a small whoop section, thats the 5th pic, and 2 sets of 3 doubles in a row. also a table top. track was pretty fun I guess

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah its so gay now, but they "kinda" added something back in that is something like the bonzai. its real gay though. For a while they also took out the spectator row table top and made it a step on-step off kinda thing which was really stupid. they put the spectator row tabletop back to the same but the bonzai is still really stupid. it was an easy 3rd/4th on my 250f and 450, now i'm just hitting it pinned and launching down the hill and clicking 5th in the air. But remember, they took out the bonzai to "slow everyone down and make it less dangerous". BS its more dangerous now.

i'm done ranting now, haha. but yeah, the bonzai is gone now.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, actually I was suprised at how well the stock forks work with a Fox shock... IMO its 100x better and it just seems to work great together

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.