PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two thumbs up! The place is awesome, and the actual track is awesome too. Great flow! I would highly recommend anyone who wants to have alot of fun on their pit bike-- (or big bike) to head on out and ride at this spot. Great for a stocker or 10 inch bike.

I hooked up with a coupla guys and chased them around a bit. It's just the right amount of track for pit bikes. I'm sure Sam and Brent will do about anything that the big bikes are doing too. I love to ride, but I hate when I have to go over my health insurance policy in my head once or twice a lap.

I'm glad I went, and I'm sure gonna find my way back there again soon. ---L*64

·
Registered
222 Posts
Luckystar was good you went up. maybe we can get a good ride day going and alot more guys to show.

what day are you looking to rent and what hours?? the guys and myself need later hours to make it to ride. but would try

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why rent it when we can just show up on regular practice days? If you do rent it, give some time in advance to get a good turnout. Like after the first of the year.

I've been riding pit bikes for awhile now, I know when a track is fun! The track is as fun as any track can be. It doesn't need to be a track for pros only, or just for spodes either. The pros will do everything like they are on big bikes, and the spodes can get over the obstacles the easier way. The way most of the jumps are set up-- it's obvious that they took at least some care to make it right for pit bikes as well as the big bikes. Don't doubt-- just take my word for it, the place is fantastic. ---L*64

·
Registered
400 Posts
I am going to rent the track again because I have 2 small kids who want to ride and I dont want to take them to a open practice. We are shooting for the tuesday after Christmas, have about 9 pit bikes going already. Who else is in? What time does everyone prefer - Chasemilla any preference?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts