PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 125cc roketa db-19. I constantly have a problem with the rear wheel. I tried keeping the spokes tight, the wouldnt stay. I am always losing them, and ruining tubes. I need a good rear wheel that will hold spokes. JUST the wheel, no tire, no sprocks, brakes, etc are needed.

anddd light kit. Are these chinese bkes pre-wired for lights? I was under the impression that they are. What are my options? the bike is 125cc loncin with kick start, and has the on/off switch.

Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you are correct, and I do plan on running a rim lock this time around. I dont think that was all of my problems though, the god damn spokes and nipples were junk on this wheel. Couldnt even tighten them.

As far as the lights go.. I am getting conflicting information. I was just reading on a sight that said 99% of chinese bikes have a lighting coil, but the honda 50s need to have one added?? I am willing to add a coil if necessary...

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I doubt 99% have lighting coils but that is an easy swap...you will need a separate wire harness that will hook up to the voltage regulator/rectifier. Pretty simple setup.

I have a very nice set of billet hub/rims with tires in the classifieds. Sorry I will not part them out. They already have rim locks front and rear.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont need both man sorry my front wheel is good with a brand new tire.

I will look into the lighting coil gotta find one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts