PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new 110 and im in the middle of doing suspension but i was wondering on a big bore kit .i want some thing that is reliable,has lots of power and isn't to hard on the pocket. im going to be riding on mostly big bike tracks so i need some power.I was looking at the tb 160 kit but do u guys think thats a little over kill? so could u help point me in the right direction and whats your experience with these kits?

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
i got a 134 kamakazi kit w/ carb. i havnt had any trubble w/ it. (knock on wood) it was only like $650 or somethin. i like it. u said u wer gunna ride mostly bigbike traks, i got a 4th gear drum in my 110. u mite want to get one of those too.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
yup me too 134 race head carb tokyo mods filter fourth gear chp shaft hydro clutch will be most reliable u can get... and still be fast for big bike tracks.. actually fastest in long run not as much torque and stuff tho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.