PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where i can find a stock or aftermarket brake leaver for my 04 CRF 50??? I have the Tag Handlebar Kit which uses the stock brake and i bent it today messing around.. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
1,557 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I think they are all the same perch/lever combo :lol:

Go with Chronic50s, Brad is a real nice guy, like Logikal said.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Well here it goes...

The tag bar kit, comes with the clamp, tag bars, a billet throttle, and grips, the billet throttle along with most all billet throttles uses the stock lever, which is made into the throttle assembly thus getting rid of a lever perch? is that any better? you can't buy an aftermarket lever for them? that I know of.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Tag setup is awesome. All of my friend have the BBR,Applied, and so on. I mean they all are basically the same but Tag looks the best and there is somethin about it that it feels better then all of them. Even my friends think its the best setup of the bunch. I ordered the Sano Brake Lever from chronic50s.com..... I think it has a perch too but i'll figure out a way to take the perch off and use it to maintain just the brake lever.. If not i may have a Sano Brake for sale for 10 bucks if anybody needs one. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.