PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a xtreme 125 and i need a crank and a shift drum. I cant find one for a xtreme so i was wondering if there is a company that is interchange with my xtreme. any ideas would be greatly appreciated or any one that i could call.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have an extreme 107 motor with about 4hrs on it has transmission stuck in between gears i will sell you the complete motor for 75 dollars plus shipping costs i am in so cal can send pics if interested let me know

·
Registered
624 Posts
this is a 107 extreme motor out of a pit bike i purchased from guy cooper while visiting his shop in Oklahoma several years back Ryan beat rode it for a half day and the trans stuck in between gears never opened it up so dont know if the clutch is on the crank or trans can send pics if needed just thought i would clear out some old parts and someone else could put them to use hope that helps if needed i can open up for you if interested

·
Registered
443 Posts
i think i have an xtreme 125 motor at my shop i am goin to work on my bike tonight so i will pm you in the moring to see if it is the right stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts