PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,144 Posts
i have one and i like it, stock engine sucks but tons of upgrades. bars are way to high but the new klx protaper works killer. i went to a 1000lb spring in the back because i am 200lbs. other than that i love mine. oh yea the stock tires are junky but the dunlop 756 are the shi$.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I have one that I put a 146 in, Renthal bars, IRC tires, ASV levers and a 26mm carb. The GPX motors have proven reliable and the chassis is very balanced and comfortable. I have said it over and over again, you really have to at least sit on one to understand how well these bikes really feel. I let a friend ride mine for 2 min. yesterday and he is totally sold, and he has a really pimp Red Baron bike.

·
Registered
381 Posts
i have a x4 and love it it is under powered stock but not bad i put a tb 146 bbk, crower g2 cam and a 26mm carb it has improved power a great deal. the gpx motor has been out for a long time and has proved very reliable. it's a great bike for the price with the upgrades to the motor im still only around 2g's

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
its a great bike i used to own a trick 110 super pro zoccs all that good stuff and i sold it got a x4 and the x4 is just as good its little bigger i think and with the 146 and all it pulls good.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
HACKMUNCH said:
i have one and i like it, stock engine sucks but tons of upgrades. bars are way to high but the new klx protaper works killer. i went to a 1000lb spring in the back because i am 200lbs. other than that i love mine. oh yea the stock tires are junky but the dunlop 756 are the shi$.

Stock engine was fine for me when I rode it, but of course I am 50 lbs lighter than everyone else

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.