PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased fastace as-01's. but my 12" front is to wide, and way off center when mounted. I can't get a straight answer from anyone, as to what axle, rim, disc to run. i do know however that a marzocchi front wheel and hub setup works... is this my only option ??? any input would be greatly appreciated ... thanks

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
sometmes wholesale cycle has billet wheels for them forks...I know I got wheel from him for my AS02's...not the same fork I know but it is worth a try

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i contacted t-bolt ... sent him two e-mails, both with pics, that was 3 weeks ago ... i still no response. but i've heard so many good things about him. after you telling me this i'll give him another try tomorrow, after the holiday... thanks

·
Vendor
10,562 Posts
B-Dubbin said:
i contacted t-bolt ... sent him two e-mails, both with pics, that was 3 weeks ago ... i still no response. but i've heard so many good things about him. after you telling me this i'll give him another try tomorrow, after the holiday... thanks

Hi

Sorry we didnt get this all figured out yet but feel free to re-send your info

I do see an email with this subject here

Now

Looks like the Hub is offset ? Is that you ?

Did you try a 12in Zoke wheel?

You may need to get a totally different wheel

These should fit properly IF you have Genuine Fast ACE AS-01

http://www.tboltusa.com/store/piranha-12-front-wheel-p-1261.html?

See what your front brake mounting bolts measure center to center.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T Bolt USA said:
Hi

Sorry we didnt get this all figured out yet but feel free to re-send your info

I do see an email with this subject here

Now

Looks like the Hub is offset ? Is that you ?

Did you try a 12in Zoke wheel?

You may need to get a totally different wheel

These should fit properly IF you have Genuine Fast ACE AS-01

PIRANHA 12" FRONT WHEEL - Pit Bike Chassis Parts - Wheels and Tires - PIRANHA 12" FRONT WHEEL - TBolt USA, LLC

See what your front brake mounting bolts measure center to center.

yes .. its me i tried the 12 marzocchi wheel and that fit. thanks for the response .. i'll check that measurement, and get back to ya ... thanks again for the help today

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
T Bolt USA said:
No Problem, IF we EVER don't respond promptly just re-email to bring it to the top.

This is to EVERYONE.

Vince

center to center i got 2 inches (50.8 mm) ( i think i converted that properly) thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts