PlanetMinis Forums banner

need help installing sano frt disc with +1 forks

965 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  matt295 
#1 ·
i bought the +1 fork kit with the bushings and disc conversion

well it didnt come with any instructions and im stuck puting the disc hub on dont know where to put the plastic bushings and stuff if anyone has done this or could help me out please do so

thanks

#3 ·
that was easy the only hard part about that was finding out they had c-clips in there

and getting those boots back on are pain

my problem now, is that the little bushings that come with the disc brake.

i dont know if i should put them inside the hub or outside or what to do

i had it hooked up once and when i went to spin the tire the disc got locked up in the caliper kinda like it wasnt set even

i guess the only people whom are going to know how to do this is the people that have the disc conversion

thanks anyway

#7 ·
i think yall are missing what im asking

i have the complete forks ready with the bushings and springs they are all complete and back in the tubes with the 14mm bolts tied tight

my problem is the disc brake im having problems mounting the disc brake and hub to the forks the hub came with a bearing and two little black bushings different in size my problem is that i dont know where they should be placed i have the bearing in the right spot but dont know about the two bushings??

#10 ·
Don't you just love when you just can't get that point across the internet! When You try many times and anyway you go about it people can't get what your trying to say?

haha, just messing with you. Good luck on getting that all set up, post pics when its on your bike...

#11 ·
movistargixxer6 said:
i think yall are missing what im asking

i have the complete forks ready with the bushings and springs they are all complete and back in the tubes with the 14mm bolts tied tight

my problem is the disc brake im having problems mounting the disc brake and hub to the forks the hub came with a bearing and two little black bushings different in size my problem is that i dont know where they should be placed i have the bearing in the right spot but dont know about the two bushings??

k i think you're talking about the aluminum spacers either black or red. the wider thicker one goes inside the hub and the longer one goes on the outside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.