PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Terrible deal you should let me know where it and I'll take L 馃槈

The forks are genuine zokes and in today market are worth what you are paying for the whole bike. Swingarm I dont recognize but may be something like a brand x. Shock is ishock which is decent but is basically similar to DNM on quality. Id say the rear end should be worth a few hundred as it should have some sort of shock relocation bracket which are usually worth about $200 on their own.

Registered
There are knockoffs of the zokes but those are genuine as they have the formula brakes, the knockoffs/clones only had chinese brakes and the clamps looked different. What I cant identify from pics is if they are 1st or 2nd gen, 2nd gen has comp and reb on both forks but 1st each leg is independent adjustments on top only(one side comp other side reb). Looks like a decent setup and at that price you can always get you investment back parting it out if you dont like it.

As for other things just the usual bike checks: chain, wheel and headset bearings, oil condition, no strange noises, if its pre 08 if the output shaft has been replaced(would grind when kicking it over).

This forum is pretty slow too, I just so happened to login

1 - 3 of 3 Posts