PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i got some stuff back for powder coating and one of thoose things being my fork legs (its for a 110:rolleyes:) and i put it all together and i think im missing a spacer in the front wheel some were but im not sure can anyone tell me (pics would be nice) wat spacers there are ??????????????????????????:confused:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
you know what thats a good question.. im looking at the parts finder on kawasaki dealer... and one looks like the spacer and the other one goes with it called a ..

collor, front axle = left one in pic

collor, front drum = right one in pic

let me do a little bit more research...

but if someone would like to chime in feel free !

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well then im not missing any spacer but when wheel is tight it pinches front end so my legs look like \ / than is stead of staight up and down and i have no front end its hard as a rock

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
is your front wheel laced? if so can you send me couple of pics... about to lace my front rim and was wondering if its different route than the rear

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
On the rear it has two on the sprocket hub one on the inside and one on the out side and one larger one on the brake side. The one you have in your picture is for the inside of the brake hub.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
lacing the rear was a piece of cake.. lol... for some reason im having like a dumb moment and cant figure how to get started on the front wheel

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
on the wheel? spacer is on the opposite side of the drum brake

babbot16 pic send to cell

geting in pool be back in a bit

1 - 20 of 23 Posts