PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was blasting my bike around the local track today when I noticed the screw that adjusts the idle is missing I'm pretty sure the carb is not stock should I post up pics so you guys can help Identify the carb or all the idle screws the same?

I know its a keihin but, I'm not sure what mm how do you check that?

·
Super Moderator
10,362 Posts
The idle adjust screw is still in place, you're missing the air adjust screw. One from a ShengWay 20 or 24mm carb might work, but not positive on that.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dirtbkr188 said:
The idle adjust screw is still in place, you're missing the air adjust screw. One from a ShengWay 20 or 24mm carb might work, but not positive on that.

Oh I figured it was the idle screw that was missing because it wont idle for **** but, it runs good.

I'll look into that though.

Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like this carb is off a XR80 and its a 22mm carb. I'll just go to the parts store and ask them.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Keihin doesn't make a carb with a 10mm venturi (it would be way too small, even for 50cc). So the 10 on your carb stands for something else. Your carb is either a PC18 or a PC20 (my guess is a PC20 because they're more common).

You're running an 88 kit, right? 88 kits are commonly matched with PC18s and PC20s.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Branyers said:
Keihin doesn't make a carb with a 10mm venturi (it would be way too small, even for 50cc). So the 10 on your carb stands for something else. Your carb is either a PC18 or a PC20 (my guess is a PC20 because they're more common).

You're running an 88 kit, right? 88 kits are commonly matched with PC18s and PC20s.

I'm not sure what all is in this motor but, its built. It use to beat 125's and I know powroll built it.

But, PC10C is whats stamped on the carb. I don't get how your saying its not....

·
Super Moderator
10,362 Posts
Take a look HERE, at a diagram of a Keihin carb for a '93 XR80, then scroll down to part #7, that's what you need. The carb in the diagram is a PC20.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts