PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 280mm eye to eye rear shock. Nothing fancy just need to finish up my sons bike. Bought a used Pitster swinger for it and it came with a R6 300mm rear shock and that's too long. Willing to trade that if it's something you need, or just buy yours and I'll resell it, thanks.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
mslate said:
Looking for a 280mm eye to eye rear shock. Nothing fancy just need to finish up my sons bike. Bought a used Pitster swinger for it and it came with a R6 300mm rear shock and that's too long. Willing to trade that if it's something you need, or just buy yours and I'll resell it, thanks.

Ive got a brand bew DNM resi 11.5 inch/290mm shock, think it would work?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gonna pull the 290 off of my bike today and see how that fits. I'll let you know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
mslate said:
I gonna pull the 190 off of my bike today and see how that fits. I'll let you know.

Thanks

Whats your set up? Mx/hoop style swinger? I dont envy you lol...finding the right shock can be costly. A half an inch goes a loooong way. Try and find a friends shock or one around the house that you can bolt up to check fit. If theres anything I can do to help let me know ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No its a SSR 140, frame and a Pitster x4 rear swinger, a bike I'm piecing together for my son. This and a few other things is all I have left. The guy I bought the swinger from had it on a KLX with an after market mount so he got away with the longer shock. The good thing is I have an x4 and a couple of different leverage blocks. I just put my 290mm with a red leverage block and it seemed to work. What are you looking to get for your shock?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts