PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey will the NCC upper shock mount work with swingarms other than the pitster pro? i have a brand x minis mx style swinger, and i want to get it on but i need a shock/mount. i could make a mount but i have no idea how far out and up/down to locate it. so will it work with any swingarm/vertical shock set up?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I wish that someone would make a complete kit to bolt a Pitster rear end on a KLX similar to the GPX fork kits. I think I'm gonna upgrade the suspension on my son's KLX this coming year.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Wandell said:
I wish that someone would make a complete kit to bolt a Pitster rear end on a KLX similar to the GPX fork kits. I think I'm gonna upgrade the suspension on my son's KLX this coming year.

I do make a complete rear pitser kit and am working through a few different top mount designs to work on other style shock swingarm combinations.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
NCC said:
I do make a complete rear pitser kit and am working through a few different top mount designs to work on other style shock swingarm combinations.

What's the price on the Pitster rear end conversion? Do you have a spring option that will work well for a 75 lb. kid? Like I said, I think I'm gonna be upgrading my son's oem KLX suspension sometime in 2009.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Wandell said:
What's the price on the Pitster rear end conversion? Do you have a spring option that will work well for a 75 lb. kid? Like I said, I think I'm gonna be upgrading my son's oem KLX suspension sometime in 2009.
Give me a few days and I will put together a package for you.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I just need a mount that will work with my elka. I'm putting the mount on a 70 frame tho. Do you have anything for me NCC?

·
Registered
379 Posts
NCC said:

I hope you dont use the pics from the post you had in the vendor section cause those welds looked like something my dog made in the yard

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
kj43 said:
I hope you dont use the pics from the post you had in the vendor section cause those welds looked like something my dog made in the yard

I am impressed with your ability to test a weld based on a fuzzy cell phone pic, I have over a dozen of these in service without any failures.

·
Registered
379 Posts
NCC said:
I am impressed with your ability to test a weld based on a fuzzy cell phone pic, I have over a dozen of these in service without any failures.

are you having your parts lazer cut or water jet for accuracy just wondered?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts