PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what bike this is?

Here is some specks:

-motor is a 125 that has been bored out.

-ASV clutch lever

-new 450 style frame so it holds more weight.

-Brand new Michelin Starcross Ms2 tires, Front/Rear

-Fresh Fluids

-Brand new front brake pads

-Red Baron Forks/Shocks

I can get it for $800 OBO..

I think it might be a BSE?

·
Registered
797 Posts
cabbynate said:
Can anyone tell me what bike this is?

Here is some specks:

-motor is a 125 that has been bored out.

-ASV clutch lever

-new 450 style frame so it holds more weight.

-Brand new Michelin Starcross Ms2 tires, Front/Rear

-Fresh Fluids

-Brand new front brake pads

-Red Baron Forks/Shocks

I can get it for $800 OBO..

std china bike..def not red baron forks or shock,,,STOP!..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That is what I needed to hear. I will leave that alone. I think the seller has no idea what he has.. I do like the aluminum frame though..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Those big aluminum frames are heavy, and not any stronger. Or at least unless you buy a 5k BBR perimeter frame:p That bike doesn't have much going for it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I own a few of those chinese perimeter frame bikes. the forks, shocks,wheels and chain that come with them are garbage. the frame is still a direct copy of the first gen bbr. my bike smokes my brothers $3000 klx 140 and weighs 50 pounds less. I only payed $650 for the bike I started with. I paid more for my forks than I did for the bike

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
skipbuysparts said:
I own a few of those chinese perimeter frame bikes. the forks, shocks,wheels and chain that come with them are garbage. the frame is still a direct copy of the first gen bbr. my bike smokes my brothers $3000 klx 140 and weighs 50 pounds less. I only payed $650 for the bike I started with. I paid more for my forks than I did for the bike

So the frame and swingarm are good? I'm considering building up a 50 and if those parts are any good then I might try to get them and then build up the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Mxfreak_24 said:
So the frame and swingarm are good? I'm considering building up a 50 and if those parts are any good then I might try to get them and then build up the rest of the bike.

I have been riding a chinese bbr copy for 4 years and have not had any problems just normal wear swingarm and wheel bearings but I have went through 4 engines the last one did not brake I just wanted a bigger motor:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts