PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've got a few more mods on the way...

black Excel rims (but I'll have to change to 28H XR50 hubs)

longer frame (byebye battery box)

124cc?

powdercoat triples, risers, cases?

I'm tempted to go to a 12" 32H front wheel, that way I can use the stock Xtreme hub (so I won't have to fab a brake disk adapter). I think it looks kinda goofy with a 12/10" combo on a motard. Looks good with knobbies tho...

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
filthyboatguy said:
How the hell do ya'll post pics? I can't figure it out on this forum?

put your pics in the gallery.. then right click on them go to properties copy the web adress... go into the post you wanna put it in.... click on the img icon above where you type then... paste your link then click on the img thing again... it should look like this
without hte spaces

·
Registered
227 Posts
both bikes look very nice. what motor work do you guys have done to yours? I will post pics of my xtreme in a couple of days. Mine's not as pretty though, but I have a lot of work done to it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Avril Lavigne is so hot.

Anyways, I don't have a whole lot of engine work done to my bike. And trust me, it rarely ever looks that nice. I have 2 spare sets of XR plastic that I use when I hit the track. I replaced the carb spacer, air filter and rejetted it. That's about all I've done to the engine. I put a 36T rear sprocket on it and that's about it. From my experience with big bikes, money is better spent first on suspension and tires. Everything else I've done is to make the bike more comfortable and easier to ride. I've been planning on doing some 2-3 hour endurance races! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No I have a custom riser made for Xtreme CR107's from Moto Xtreme. It's much taller. The Joker risers and the bar I have would be way too short. Probably about the same as stock bar.

I would just go with the whole handlebar kit. Whichever you like best.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.