PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other then a few little items I want to touch up and the left engine cover I need to repair in a couple spots oh and yeah I still have to finish the kickstand, but other then that its done! It runs awesome and rides like a dream! Here is some up to date pics and there will be some video of it in action coming soon! Enjoy!

Jon

·
Registered
185 Posts
Dude that is wicked! I agree with a drag bar style handle bar and larger billet wheels (12 in the front, 10 in the rear) would really make that thing the top dog. And maybe some SuperMotard tires. :lol: I know what you mean about comfort though.. That looks like one heck of a reach.

Seriously though.. Nice work!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RacingRice said:
Dude that is wicked! I agree with a drag bar style handle bar and larger billet wheels (12 in the front, 10 in the rear) would really make that thing the top dog. And maybe some SuperMotard tires. :lol: I know what you mean about comfort though.. That looks like one heck of a reach.

Seriously though.. Nice work!

Thanks! The reach isnt that bad though, check out the vid :)

Jon

·
Registered
185 Posts
Jon, That thing is way to cool! The reach really didnt look that bad, I would try a bar like this.. Just my opinion though.

One other thing.. Is the finish just clear over raw metal? It looks pimp whatever it is.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RacingRice said:
Jon, That thing is way to cool! The reach really didnt look that bad, I would try a bar like this.. Just my opinion though.

One other thing.. Is the finish just clear over raw metal? It looks pimp whatever it is.

Thanks man! I might have to get a bar like that just to try it, of course it gives it a different look more modern vs the more retro look I chose.

Which finish are you asking about? The frame? engine?

Jon

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's a work of art! Great job.! Keep up the creativity.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.