PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahh since everybody shows of his bike im goin to do that too

a swinger is comin and probably a 125 cc motor i personally think with that 125cc its goin to be sick....but if it aint sick enuff...im goin to bring it up to a 140cc :) it means like 15 or more PS...now that is sick YEAH

edit: ahh ps means Horse Power

·
Registered
80 Posts
RuFfRyDaH said:
a swinger is comin and probably a 125 cc motor i personally think with that 125cc its goin to be sick....but if it aint sick enuff...im goin to bring it up to a 140cc :) it means like 15 or more PS...now that is sick YEAH

edit: ahh ps means Horse Power

yup five0addict

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Its hard to tell if anybody has mentioned this yet...but you might want to think about getting a swingarm to level that thing out some. On a more serious note, the bike looks really clean, and everything flows together. Nice bike.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
plan is like this

gettin payed in december: swinger

gettin payed in january: new motor

to the black pastics in the back...it actually took me from july to get them green plastics....so i couldnt wait any longer even tho i like it like this abit more...just a personell opinion....

to the chopered stuff...i have a review vid of the fork for my site which u can download here:

http://www.ruffs-hizzel.com/new/ind...40&func=fileinfo&parent=category&filecatid=24

there u'll see it aint too much, but theres no doubt about gettin that swinger

now thx for the comments...i like when somebody talks about my stuff..makes me proud :D

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah them are the rb pegs...i like em really...u know there just big and u dont slip on em my brother has a kx 125 and the pegs on his arent even that big...

i like em really...wouldnt change them..only the mount but thats another problem :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.