PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
they are working. that golf cart is sik. a buddy of mine has on of those yamaha rhino's and has like 20,000 into it. looks kinda like that

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya?i want 1 soo bad lol

ya i just traded my 450 for this 1 it was an even trade and i love it it goes about 40 and its gas lol

my 110 didint fint on it lol

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
have you taken her to the dunes? looks like it would be fun to just go romping around out there with a couple of guys

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just got it yesterday lol i was thing of it i hit some nice jums on it my friend got pick on his phone wateing 4 him to comeover so i can post them up lol

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
sweet! looks like a good purchase. once you get started in them, it becomes like modding out a 50. 1 thing after another. if i were you, i would get a stereo lol

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
you will LOVE that golf cart!!

i had one with long travel on the front and rear.

24hp Honda engine in it.

did some crazy jumps in the dunes in it! haha

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
What motor is in it? Or is it stock? My friend has a street bike engine(not sure what bike its out of) and his will ride wheelies.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks good, the EZ-GO is by far the best base cart, there is more available for them then any other cart. I use to have 2 golf carts but am down to one (B&S 18hp, three-link, full air ride, etc). Definitely need to put a honda 24 or a briggs and stratton in it if it doesn't already. Dont know whats popular now but back in the day I use to get all my info from Buggies Unlimited Golf Cart Forum :: Index or Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum incase you havent found a place to get info from yet

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
yamaha415 said:
Looks good, the EZ-GO is by far the best base cart, there is more available for them then any other cart. I use to have 2 golf carts but am down to one (B&S 18hp, three-link, full air ride, etc). Definitely need to put a honda 24 or a briggs and stratton in it if it doesn't already. Dont know whats popular now but back in the day I use to get all my info from Buggies Unlimited Golf Cart Forum :: Index or Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum incase you havent found a place to get info from yet

yours on bags?

·
Registered
86 Posts
BORN2RIDE#56 said:
yours on bags?

Actually I went with air struts, they are slower but a lot cheaper and fit right in the place where the coil overs use to be, its nothing to extreme just a small compressor and 1 gallon tank, tons of looks though when I park and drop it, its just a neiborhood cruiser

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
yamaha415 said:
Actually I went with air struts, they are slower but a lot cheaper and fit right in the place where the coil overs use to be, its nothing to extreme just a small compressor and 1 gallon tank, tons of looks though when I park and drop it, its just a neiborhood cruiser

you have any piks of it?

·
Registered
86 Posts
BORN2RIDE#56 said:
dude that is so bad ass!!! can the bags handle off-roading or no?

Thanks man, yeah they definitely can if you wanted, I have a race rhino now though so the golf cart is just for cruising. Haha this cart specifically has been through 4 motors (stock motor, honda 24hp, 1000cc 60hp B&S, 18hp B&S currently), 4 different bodies, and two front ends (I was pretty into carts for a while to say the least). In this picture it had fox coilovers and a 60hp briggs and stratton liquid cooled motor so you get the idea. I only switched to the rhino for safty, not as young and dumb as I use to be haha

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts