PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think orange 50's always look trick. Yours looks even neater with the 04 plastic. I don't know how to put pics on here, but if someone will e-mail me, I can send them a couple of orange 50's we've done and you can put them in this thread. Orange bikes just always looks so damn trick for some reason! One of these I've got pics of is very orange. The frame, rims, triple clamps, etc is all orange and everything else is black. It looks awesome. Just thinking about it makes me want to change ours to orange. :)

~Ron

Xtreme Racing 50s

·
Registered
300 Posts
Xtreme-Racing-Ron said:
I think orange 50's always look trick. Yours looks even neater with the 04 plastic. I don't know how to put pics on here, but if someone will e-mail me, I can send them a couple of orange 50's we've done and you can put them in this thread. Orange bikes just always looks so damn trick for some reason! One of these I've got pics of is very orange. The frame, rims, triple clamps, etc is all orange and everything else is black. It looks awesome. Just thinking about it makes me want to change ours to orange. :)

~Ron

Xtreme Racing 50s

If you can uplad them to your gallery I can show you how to post them.

Send them to my e-mail and i'll figure something out.

You have a pm!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Xtreme-Racing-Ron said:

~Ron

Xtreme Racing 50s

hey ron this might help

http://www.planetminis.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1572&highlight=post+pics

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.