PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
261 Posts
Looks cool,are you geting a swingarm?I think you are the only person over 7 with a chain gaurd,or maybe thats your plan eh?

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Props on the bike, but yeah! get rid of that damn chain "guide" and that guard!

· Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LMAO you guys are too funny i took the chain gaurd off one time and my bike ate half my pants off 8O , lol, i guess i will have to when i get a new swingarm. i am waiting to hear more about vinces swingarma nd frame setup or i might go with the sano swingarm, i got a sano chain guide comming in the mail any day so i guess me and wills bike will look even more similar, hey will great minds think alike 8) thanks for all the kind words guys, i promise that chain gaurd will come off soon 8) :twisted: :p

· Registered
4,543 Posts
SixSixSix said:
LMAO you guys are too funny i took the chain gaurd off one time and my bike ate half my pants off

you could cut it to make it look better and still do its purpose. cut off and sand over the part that sticks down over the swingarm bolt, and cut off the peice that sticks out way past the rear sprocket, sand it rounded like the other edges. find a good sticker for the smooth spot on the side of it after taking off the "chain directions" and its pimp.

· Registered
178 Posts
One other item missing is some black fork guards....hmmmm. :wink:

p.s. Sano chain guide....did you buy it just because it says "Sano"?? Just curious, cause if so, you paid about 20 bucks too much.

Don

· Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DPMmx said:
One other item missing is some black fork guards....hmmmm. :wink:

p.s. Sano chain guide....did you buy it just because it says "Sano"?? Just curious, cause if so, you paid about 20 bucks too much.

Don

no i got it off ebay for cheap brand new, they excepted paypal and its just easier to pay that way over Money order cause i needed it quick, should be here today 8)

Thanks for the info five o i am gonna look into that 8)

· Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
camMCLEAN said:
looks sick john...

are the back number plates detachable?? i hope so

also, are those ebay numbers? lol

yea the rear plastics are three peices but they slide together to make one peice they fit very well and bolted up with no problems. Yea those are ebay numbers 7 bux shipped ca't beat that and they hold up awsome 8)

· Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
skeezer541 said:
Hey six have you thought of any graphics or you just leavin it black?

factory backing has the bloody skulls for 04 i like them cause there different so i might get them but im gonna wait off. it looks like a bitch to put on graphics cause og how curvy the rear plates are

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.