PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
mxmike38 said:
your stock rims will bend before your stock frame bends.

your gonna break that back rim soon.

HAHAHA not even close! :lol:

the spokes might break but the rim will be fine. that rim wont have any problems, notice the long travel swingarm?? that makes the stress on the wheel like nothin!

i jump big, ride fast. ive only broken 4 stock spokes on the rear, and that wasnt even from jumping! ive bent my frame and forks at once and my wheels still rolled brand new.

·
Registered
390 Posts
five0addict said:
[quote name='mxmike38']your stock rims will bend before your stock frame bends.

the spokes might break but the rim will be fine. that rim wont have any problems, notice the long travel swingarm?? that makes the stress on the wheel like nothin!

i jump big, ride fast. ive only broken 4 stock spokes on the rear, and that wasnt even from jumping! ive bent my frame and forks at once and my wheels still rolled brand new.[/quote]

i bent my front rim on one occasion. yes i said RIM. so i bought a HD front rim. then i bent my back RIM on another occasion.

my frame didnt bend either time.

i guess it just depends on how you bent your frame and how you bent your rims.

all i am saying is that why would he get 900 dollar swingarm, 1500 dollar forks, 400 dollar frame, and how ever many dollar engine and not even have a back rim? in my opinion, that is the weakest part on a 50.

3rdgearpinned-im just giving you advice. i dont think you should put all your money into something you dont really need at this moment.

fiveoaddict-ive seen pictures of you riding. just because the picture is blurry doesnt mean that you are going fast. it means that the person doesnt know how to take a picture. and a 15ft kicker isnt big.

i could say some more mean stuff but i dont wanna hurt anyones feelings.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote name='"mxmike38

3rdgearpinned-im just giving you advice. i dont think you should put all your money into something you dont really need at this moment.

quote']

This winter im biulding a 124, then next summer im going to get a foes rear disk, hub, rim. (or i might get a bbr perimeter frame with their hub and disk, but probably not) so i dont see any point in lacing up a HD rim and spokes to the stock hub and all. If i do bend my rim before i get the foes i will get a HD rim, but i dont see it bending anytime soon.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
wtf! u seen pictures HA!

ur an ass if you think that you could get a better picture in that lighting with that camera. wheres the pictures of you jumping, lading sideways and knocking a wheel outa true. theres a difference.. do you think that that bike with that longtravel suspension will even come close to bending that wheel. the stress will be absorbed by the awesome suspension.

3gp, u dont need it. mike, chill! you dont know the benefits of longtravel!

·
Registered
859 Posts
mxmike38 said:
[quote name='five0addict'][quote name='mxmike38']your stock rims will bend before your stock frame bends.

i jump big, ride fast. ive only broken 4 stock spokes on the rear, and that wasnt even from jumping! ive bent my frame and forks at once and my wheels still rolled brand new.[/quote]

i bent my front rim on one occasion. yes i said RIM. so i bought a HD front rim. then i bent my back RIM on another occasion.

my frame didnt bend either time.

i guess it just depends on how you bent your frame and how you bent your rims.

all i am saying is that why would he get 900 dollar swingarm, 1500 dollar forks, 400 dollar frame, and how ever many dollar engine and not even have a back rim? in my opinion, that is the weakest part on a 50.

fiveoaddict-ive seen pictures of you riding. just because the picture is blurry doesnt mean that you are going fast. it means that the person doesnt know how to take a picture. and a 15ft kicker isnt big.

i could say some more mean stuff but i dont wanna hurt anyones feelings.[/quote]

well if his rim does bend he can buy my stock one for $10 dollars lol.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea the powerwashe took the graphics off, i was kinda pissed at first but then i took a step back and i was like damn that looks pretty good. I like it alot, i might not ever get graphics.

Well since this post is still alive heres some pics with some new stuff on my 50....Classic honda ultima pipe, classic honda pegs, classic honda shifter and a takewaga tappet breather kit.

Here you go http://www.planetminis.com/modules....ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.