PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2005 drz143cc rocker roller not sure 100% what all it has completely done too it but im 6ft 205lbs and it pulls me all over the place like a big bike does have the 4th gear bbr swinger bbr rear suspension complete marzocchi forks 14" front 12" back excel wheels pro-curciut dress up kit and the T-4i exshaust tag bars... has the hydro clutch but its setup so you dont need the clutch i can start it up knock it into 1st gear and never pull clutch in, kinda like semi-auto but the clutch is there for cornering.... not sure if they are all like that???.... but for a play bike and someting to mess around on im pretty happy!! some similar pics posted in other thread but wanted to show of bike in this thread also has stock frame and stock skid besides that i havent seen much else stock on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i was thinking too but sametime not in any hurry also. he gave me the stock reat wheel and a couple extra brake pads for the drum so i kinda set on the drum for a while ya know

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
jns855 said:
thats what i was thinking too but sametime not in any hurry also. he gave me the stock reat wheel and a couple extra brake pads for the drum so i kinda set on the drum for a while ya know

ok forget about the drum brake THAT THING LOOKS GREAT!!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YZ250F4ever said:
ok forget about the drum brake THAT THING LOOKS GREAT!!!!

thanks alot! i know the disc brake would kinda be the icing on the cake but then again like i said they seller gave me two complete new drum pad sets so i got no reason to change it just yet but im sure down the road i will. besides my old crf50 this is the only pit bike i ever rode and holy cow was i surpirsed!!! i havent raced in 6 years rode fmx for 6 years once i stop racing now i got this bike after i stop doin fmx, off a bike for 2 years and bought this its like bein a kid a christmas time!!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
jns855 said:
its like bein a kid a christmas time!!
Same here, fun as hell. Next time you have the motor apart you can put a takegawa, kitaco or cold fusion primary gear in there and it will be a full manual clutch, eliminates some rotating mass and i think it revs quicker.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Great looking bike btw, all it eventually needs is the aftermarket primary gear and some kx65 brakes. Check out siktendenciesracing.com they are a vendor on here and he runs specials on the kx65 hydro brake kits for those forks and your swingarm.

Gary's pm name is siktendencies I know you said you are set for now but you will want to go that route when you try to bleed the formula mountainbike brake on the forks and when you are out of pads for the rear drum brakes.

Get the 65 brake parts you need off of ebay and the str adapter kit with the galfer wave rotor for the front and the str brake lines front and rear. It's not cheap but neither is the rest of your bike your bike haha.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
looks really good , can i ask what u paid ?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have everything to make it full manual just have no use too the motor was just built has just a few hrs on it and i like the way its setup my wife rides it too and doesnt have to mess with the clutch or frying some plates. I will switch over too disc maybe later down the road i havent got into racing yet dont know if i will and i wont change stuff when its working just fine. and the price well ill just say i bought it off a good friend that just wanted it gone.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
lol that still dont help me out , i wanna knw how good of a deal u got maybe ill come take it off your hands for more haha

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
lol yepp thats what i say about mine

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i just picked it up saturday havent rode any track yet just my field and yard waiting on the ok for a private track near me i use to ride just havent been there in a couple years.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
where in ohio are u located ?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya I'm just kinda south west of Dayton live in Germantown my parents have land in Lebanon I might build a track on got my old fmx landing I can take dirt from and know of a few local private tracks near by just need people to ride with!

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
u should take the trip to malvern and ride , they usually have open practice on the weds they dont have a race that weekend

1 - 20 of 34 Posts