PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Ditch the manifold you will kill a ton of power with that POS.

Bike looks GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
na money tree cant get cut down, BUT unfortunately it got blown over and died:( another BUT is that i got a steady 2 weeks of work at a good $$ so should be able to get some forks on it:)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I am so pissed. I read the title thinking oh gosh a pitster, lol but when i look its really nothing china, you cant really call daytona china, they are like takegawa pretty much. Gosh.... Can you send me some of that money(or just loan me the money tree for awhile. :d)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
oh really??? i figured it was a daytona because you said china. well now i am thinking you said china to pull my leg. hahaha well awesome bike. i cant wait to see some more pix and hopefully a vid.

·
Registered
418 Posts
wow my old motor...lol...hey you better watch out on the yoshi pipe they dont make a mid pipe that fits that motor...i bought the sameone and i was told it would work with the motor and went to put it on and it never fit so i called them and they said they dont make a pipe that fits...

1 - 20 of 331 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.