PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to get this build done for MOM next Tuesday. My buddy Andy just finished my motor

new output shaft, shift star, 4th gear, Tak clutch plates and new Tak clutch cover. Went together really well.

New TB 143 with V2 and a VM 26.

Whats a good starting point for jetting......im sure someone has this set-up. I'm running the Two Bro oil cooler...attaches to lower end. So I dont have to do anything to the Tak clutch cover...keep those plugs in?

thanks guys

I will post some pics tonight....work pc is pissing me off

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys

Ya, its a Billetware klx cradle frame. I was told they only made like two or three for some reason. Its Dagners old frame......i searched thru old threads. It used to be powder coated a deep maroon. Its stretched in the neck. I've been stockpiling parts for a few months. I traded a local dude my 50( which was pretty bad ass) for the zokes, frame, stock motor and a bunch of other stock parts. I will post pics when I finish. The swingarm is killer.......

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks real good man. might try and get some riding in Saturday. Dont know if I'll ride my track tho....neighbers are giving me a hard time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts