PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never even posted pics of it and it keeps changing. Will be getting a 172 stroker motor soon since I just bought one on here a minute ago. LOL

Too many mods to list. Has a tb 143 with racehead and 26mm carb for motor with cable clutch. It was gilbert383's old bike. He has been asking for pics forever.

This bike was the one I just finished putting on my number plate and numbers and was changing the oil and tornado came. Somehow it survied it and being pinned underneath a two car car door.

Will have to get some better pics taken soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I had a one industries tall seat on it and I started to not like a tall seat. I hated feeling like I was riding on top off the bike. I really like sitting down a little on it. I am a tall kid about 5'9 and only 140 lbs.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
USERNAME said:
Will have to get some better pics taken soon.

I have a KX65 Rear Rim in green to match the front if you were looking for one,, I got it from Don at pax racing but we forgot to count the spoke holes before I took it bc I needed a KLX110 rear rim and it ended up being a KX65 rim. Let me know if you want it $65 shipped.

[email protected] or just send the payment through Paypal to this email address, thanks.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a kx 65 front wheel which is a 14 inch wheel. Bike sits level to me.LOL The bike is on a stand so not sure but I have made sure its setup the way I like and want it. Also has the kx 65 rear wheel and brake setup.

I really want a green kx 65 back wheel since I love the green front wheel.

Also the complete kx 65 seat with cover I bought off of ebay and I think its a seat cover for a big bike just cut down. Not sure where to get one but yeah its sweet and you never see one plus I dig the white.

I just hate the tall seats since they are more like you are sitting on flat board and on top off the bike. It just depends on how tall you are or your riding style. I even had the nicest tall seat you can get. Its the one industries complete black tall seat. Still have it for a spare. Mcgrath even perferred the stocker style seat also on his bbr 110 at one time.

I will have to get another pic of the other side to show the 65 brake setup and that side of the bike better.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
siktendenciesracing said:
I have a KX65 Rear Rim in green to match the front if you were looking for one,, I got it from Don at pax racing but we forgot to count the spoke holes before I took it bc I needed a KLX110 rear rim and it ended up being a KX65 rim. Let me know if you want it $65 shipped.

[email protected] or just send the payment through Paypal to this email address, thanks.

I sent ya a email.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.