PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, the whoops are actually pretty worn down, I like to build them about the same size as big bike whoops, I'll have to get some more footage after I fix up the track and get a few more people to ride and film, we found out that the moving shot is kind of a 2 person job my buddy almost crashed the golf cart into a hole full of rocks when I gave him both tasks at once

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Thats a pretty cool track. I like how its really long. One thing though, I think you should make the jumps a lot bigger with all that space personally. But dude, sweet track and nice bike.... Have any pics of it?

When I was watching I though your bike was a BBR Super Pro with zokes lol

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
xr70racer said:
Thats a pretty cool track. I like how its really long. One thing though, I think you should make the jumps a lot bigger with all that space personally. But dude, sweet track and nice bike.... Have any pics of it?

When I was watching I though your bike was a BBR Super Pro with zokes lol
Yeah I know the jumps are pretty small I built them last year before I had upgraded the suspension and threw in the stroker crank, and I haven't had a chance to get the loader to my house yet this spring, snow just melted a few weeks ago

Oh yeah, here's a pic for ya

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.