PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike started out as a 130 and now has a TB143 and updated output shaft and 4th gear drum. Switched the BBR forks to Zokes , Swapped out the stock rear end with the Bigminis. Threw on the two brothers skid plate , handguards , seat , FMF pipe , Tokyomods revbox , BBR U-Flow and some other little things. Let me know what u think !

Before

After

Full Mod and Stock Mod

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
very sweet bike that for sure however for some reason i preferr the look of the stock mod.... none the less a nasty bike! In the top pic where did you get the cam cover and what brand is it PC or china?

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pro circuit cam cover

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
not trying to hate but im with lilminis. the bike definitely looked like a sweet little stock mod but whatever im sure you like the full mod more anyways

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i really liked it when i got it but it was way to slow for a 130 idk why , and the suspension had to go. My new stock mod i love , has full racetech suspension so it rides like a dream. Gonna have jjw make me some graphics and number backgrounds for it

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my honest opinion is i wouldnt buy it , the only good thing is it points the filter backward. Everytime i wash my bike i take the filter off and look in the u flow and theres always dirt in it somehow. Also when i wrecked the u flow popped right off the carb , and no matter how tight u put it on the carb itll still pull right off easily.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Bikes look great-- I dig stock mod. There's a stocker revolution happening here in Ohio I think. What the heck are you building in that shop? Is that a sweet bead blast cabinet or what? --L*64

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stocker revolutiion ? and thts the race shop , we got press beadblaster , oven to powdercoat, paintbooth and some othr little ****

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Damn! What are you guyz racing? NASCAR? Hahaha! Yeah-- everyone has a stock mod going around here right now! Hoping pit bikes will start over with stockers again. Seems like full mod is kinda waning. Could be due to the economy. --L*64

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
o ya i feel ya , im bout ready to sell my full mod

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya ill sell the green wheels

·
Registered