PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first build ever....I finished it a few months ago but never got around to taking any pics until now. Still have some plans to do a few more things to it once I have the funding. See you at Masters of Mini !!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stevos50nuts said:
real nice. What class are you racing

Thanks... I'm planning on doing Kamikaze and College Boy but might have to sit out round 1 because I hurt my knee. Even if I'm not racing round 1 I'll still be there to cheer on some friends.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cody942 said:
sick! what swinger is that,an what u got in the motor?

Thanks! When I bought the swinger I was told it was a 2 bros plus 3 but have recently come to find out its a Sano plus 4. So to be honest I'm not really sure lol but I love it! Tons of travel!

Motor is ported and polished and hoping to slap a BBR Uflow on this bad boy sometime soon. Once I get extra funds I'll probably do a few other engine mods too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pitracers said:
Clean! nice work...black rims would finish it nicely

Thanks and I absolutely agree. Before next season I'll definitely be getting some sweet hubs with black rims.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
two brothers ignotion cover, rest looks stock... you can get those kits off faster-minis and wait for the killer deal countdown and get a complete set, including gas cap and sprocket guard

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Hey bro .., how's things ?? :)

If it hasn't already happed ? ..., Keep an eye on the can of that pipe you got there !! .., Those big can pipes tend to hit the swing arm if you don't shim it way away from the frame . ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JohnnyB said:
Hey bro .., how's things ?? :)

If it hasn't already happed ? ..., Keep an eye on the can of that pipe you got there !! .., Those big can pipes tend to hit the swing arm if you don't shim it way away from the frame . ;)

Johnny B whatsuuuuup!! Things have been pretty good I was riding almost every single day until I hurt my knee....

Even tho I shimmed it the can still got a tiny dent in it but I've learned to live with it no big deal.

See you at Masters of Mini

1 - 17 of 17 Posts