PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of building my dream bike. Any suggestions or comments are welcome. I'm in no hurry and have had to pause due to the fact I'm in the middle of building my sons 150r for Xmas. If you help or contribute please post. Like any build I'm doing the bottom end first with the extra motor I have. I sent my flywheel off to chad strormin normin which came back and looks awesome. I sent my transmission to Bruno for polish and to be coated. My tak clutch cover and ignition cover went to Sticky Josh for polish. I will have my cases bored to recieve the 178 cylinder soon. All of this will be assembled with ceramic bearings. My bbr v2 frame is coming from speedy that will be accommodated by the supercomp with elka and my ktm 65 front end. Most of yall have seen my bike and if not pics will be up shortly. I thought about lightening the crank but with the uncertainty I have opted out. Will post as I go or others will.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
1 - 20 of 213 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.