PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad picked this up yesterday, already has new graphics on it too. Haven't gotten to really ride it yet,just around in the street. It sounds pretty meaty.It's been sputtering pretty bad though. I think its due to overoiling of the airfilter because when they gave us the bike there was filter oil all over the skidplate and side case. Also the forks are pretty nice, 2x as thick as bbr sp-5's and the shock is a rock. I sit on the bike and the shock compresses like an inch, no matter how hard i sit/jump on the bike lol. Can't wait to really try it out. ps its not as heavy as I thought it would be after hearing everyone say how heavy it was.

·
Registered
252 Posts
SLAyER said:
My dad picked this up yesterday, already has new graphics on it too. Haven't gotten to really ride it yet,just around in the street. It sounds pretty meaty.It's been sputtering pretty bad though. I think its due to overoiling of the airfilter because when they gave us the bike there was filter oil all over the skidplate and side case. Also the forks are pretty nice, 2x as thick as bbr sp-5's and the shock is a rock. I sit on the bike and the shock compresses like an inch, no matter how hard i sit/jump on the bike lol. Can't wait to really try it out. ps its not as heavy as I thought it would be after hearing everyone say how heavy it was.

Nice bike! 8) I bet pretty much the only heavy part on that bike are those forks, believe me youll know thier heavy if you have to take them off.(i dont know that for a fact, but they look really similar to cr107 forks which are HEAVY)

One more Q. If you don't mind me asking, what dealer did you get it from and how much was it OTD? You can PM me if you dont want to answer on here.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I only thing visually I don't like is that damn head! Whew. But it looks great otherwise!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats the stock sdg shock on it. Although its just like the non-res ishock. Has a little rebound knob on it too. The numbers are the ONE slanted numbers. The numbers, bike, and graphics were bought at chapparal. At first they said otd was gonna be like 3300$. Then my dad "worked his magic" lol and got him down to 2800$ otd I think it was. I know its not the best deal still but they guy basically said they don't deal on them because they know people will buy the bike anyway.

·
Registered
462 Posts
that bike looks sweet, i like it, but i dont think i'd give 2800 for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.