PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my lil stock mod bike im just fabricating a linkage set up for the new kx swing arm i picked up for dirt cheap thanks to ebay ;) i wasnt sure how it would work at first but i thought i would just wing it. and for under 90 bucks for the linkage and swing arm i couldnt turn it down. i took a few pics im just taking my time making sure it is all strong and worthy of adult riding. i just really want to kno if any body out there has done something like this thanks everyone

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics. i still have to finish the shock mount and weld it to the subframe but i just through the plastics on top to get an idea of what it would look like finished :cool: the camera on the phone didnt take the best pics but ill get some good ones when im all finished

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, its just the baja designs kit on there i thought it was legal until i talked to a local cop and when i was driving down the road. he laughed and said it was the koolest looking fifty he had seen but that doesnt help make it street legal lol.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow that thing is sick man i was gonna pick up a kx shock but i decided to fabricate a bottom bracket for my works performance one. im sure there are other ways to do it but im just making it up as i go along and its working out great for me. its not professional grade like 3-ups but it deff works

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.