PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys iam pretty new to this place so whats up...iam taylor...

just wanted to show you my new Dirt Toy... 8)

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

· Registered
3,151 Posts
WOW thats badass man! i would put street tires on it and ride it at a supermoto track :lol:

oh, and, umm.......whats that bottle under the handle bars 8O 8O 8O

now you need a fiddy haha

EDIT: you should put a limited edition i-shock inplace of the shock thats on there hehe THEN it would be REAL BADASS

· Registered
3,869 Posts
I put money on that those bottles are Nitrous. I saw a scooter at a drag race once with a similar setup, that thing was nuts, so badass when I heard him hit the button to:lol:

· Registered
607 Posts
i want all the info you wanna give on this thing. i think the tanks on the bars r the gas tanks

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys

im glad you all like my big boy scooter MX bike..its really fun..the tank on the handle bars is a gas tank..the enignie is a 50cc 10hp morini..its really fast. with stock gearing it goes about 52 mph with me on it..i weigh about 135..any ways if you would like to know more about it than you can ask..

thanks for the positve feed back..

-TaylorAnderson

· Registered
391 Posts
im glad you all like my big boy scooter MX bike..its really fun..the tank on the handle bars is a gas tank..the enignie is a 50cc 10hp morini..its really fast. with stock gearing it goes about 52 mph with me on it..i weigh about 135..any ways if you would like to know more about it than you can ask..

thanks for the positve feed back..

-TaylorAnderson

DAMN!!! 50cc with a 10hp ENGINE SHIT!!

that must run hot...but hey 50cc....that passes as a mini in my book...

lol this is a weird big lookin mini but hey...can you take that on a track like at StarWest or Elsinore???

that would be sweet...!!

-binH

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.