PlanetMinis Forums banner

my 50s for sale

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  matt295 
#1 ·
6600$, email me and ill send u pics.

#2 ·
Holy shit -- i could buy an R6 for that much!

#4 ·
Ya why are you selling it player? U better be buying another one!!! :)

#6 ·
hell ya im buildin another one, its gonna be better to. lol. y not 6600, its worth about 9000 so i think 6600 is a damn good price. ya its expensive but look wut i put into it, u can eitehr buy mine allready done and ready to go, or go buy all the parts and end up spending more. i no one of u guys has lots of $ and wants my 50 :lol:

#8 ·
sanobrady said:
6600$, email me and ill send u pics.

i did tell ppl whats on it, indirectly lol, ill send pics to whoever wants em

#11 ·
naw bryce, ill get one up today, just gotta figure out this comp lol im not used to it. :lol:

#12 ·

there i think i got it lol man tis comps wierd

#13 ·
it has sano fork gaurds now and a sano chain guide.

the motors a 88cc with high dommed piston and a xr70 head (ported), 18mm carb, takegawa 3 speed tranny and clutch, performance xr70 cam, super oil pump, sano head covers and cam cover, and a custom breather tube outa the top tappet cover.

ne other questions just ask

#14 ·
i will also sell just the motor to who ever wants it. i just added up the price of just the motor and its 3025. (all retail prices from sites) so make me an offer if ur interested. it doesnt have much time on it, most of it is all very new, only been ridin hard maybe 3 or 4 times.

this is wut ull get with the motor

complete motor (hard parts)

all elcetricals with rev box and key(s)

clutch cable and lever

throttle cable (and xr70 throttle tube if u need it)

intake breather tube

umm did i forget ne thing? lol ne ways make me a offer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.