PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question I put my 110 back together,I installed the billet shaft,the shift kit and it has the 143se motor,sometimes when I kick it over it just slips down and then it ratchets back ok,I have a new clutch,steel and fibers and HD springs,do you think my clutch needs adjusting? How do I fix this it drives me nuts,How do I adjust my clutch...thanks guys

·
Banned
528 Posts
the nut on the side cover, turn it in all the way, and then back it out a little bit, ill dig up how many turns out it is, its not alot, i dont think its even 1 whole turn. anyways, that will fix your problem, mine was doing it too.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the magura hydro clutch on it,Do you think it can be adjusted? So all I have is the clutch basket inside the cover...I took all the other stuff out.Maybe my hydro cylinder is pressing on the clutch a little bit,cause it felt like my clutch was slipping a little also...would this cause the kickstart to slip?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.