PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my 110 build that I have been workin on over the past month. Its almost finished but here are some of the things that I have done. 143 cylinder and head with a brandx minis cam, 26mm carb with a pod filter, 05 KTM 65 forks (still have to put in my heavy springs I got from pax but work good), +4 swinger and race tech shock I got from red baron as a used demo that saved a ton of money and works awsome. CHP clutch kit, shift star, 4 gear. I think thats all but if not ill post it up. Oh yeah and its an 02!!!!:D

Derek

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah just go to paxracingstore.com and they have them for sale there. Make sure u get the ones that say they are for the ktm forks on the klx though. It was all pretty easy to do.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know honestly Idk. I took them off of an 02 xr50 that we had sittin in the back of my garage and just used them. They are rotated pretty far up but I really like them cuz they give me plenty of leg room.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
sounds like a good plan.

im going to be updating my motor probably in the spring or summer, im thinking about the 165 tb kit aswell, or a 143 with a stroker.

i just did the new crank/clutch in my buddies 02.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha believe it or not I got them off ebay as a package but for $200.00. My whole front end except the bars was purchased off of ebay too. Who says you can't buy anything good off ebay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.