PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember see'n some time ago that you could get big bike or mini motor rev sound bites to play as ringers .. Anybody got a good site to go to get em ??

Thanx !!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I have the one from reegs site saved somewhere on my computer

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Yeah the ones from reeg can be attained pretty easily look in your browing history and you will see reegmx.com/audio # and then you can put that url into windows media player and download it to your library but how to go from there to your phone I dont really know.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Try RACER X " films, video" section. The KTM 125, 250 test has good 2 stroke sound at the beginning.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:lol: Your kidding me right ??????? Nobody has ever purchased this kind of ring tone before ???

I figured if any place I could find out were to get one that it would be on here ... But I guess not ... :roll:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I tried finding one awhile back,I was wanting a nice 250 2-stroke going through the whoops,,that would be awesome.Never found it,my boss wouldnt spring for a new phone that might have the record capability,,so ill wait.

JC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.