PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My 2 kids ages 6 and 8 are raising money for the charity organization MX for Children. Kids Helping Sick Kids Through Motocross

100% of the funds raised will be distributed to Toronto’s Sick Kids Hospital.

They have raised $2500. with a goal of $6,000.

It's a really great charity and a fantastic learning experience for my kids.

We would greatly appreciate any contribution.

It takes just a minute on-line to complete and you can even do it anonymously if you like. You will also be emailed (instantly) a tax receipt.

The on-line link is:

Sorry.

Thanks so much !

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

Thanks so much for offering to help out. My kids and I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately the Hospital for Sick Kids (Toronto) donation site only takes credit cards and/or cheques (local). They offer a tax receipt immediately once a donation is made.

The only option I guess we could do is to donate to my PayPal account and then in turn I could donate on the Sick Kids site with my credit card. I could make sure the donation is in your name. You would be able to see that a donation in your name (and the amount) was made right on the Sick Kids site.

If you are interested in this send me a private message and I could send you all the details.

I completely understand if you are not comfortable with this.

Thanks again for being the first one to reply. That was really wonderful of you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.