Do NOT have to join Rider network

2 motos plus practice

Practice approx 1:30-2:00

$25 a class, 4 classes

10” 24 and under

10” 25 and over

12” 24 and under

12” 25 and over

Nothing crazy with classes but at least everyone can race and have a good time. If they get a good turn out they are going to look into doing more races and more classes so we need you guys to spread the word and support this. Prices at site below

Any questions goto http://www.nesupercross.com/index2.shtml

·
Registered
50 Posts
if the race is going to be on the big trake thats going to be fun because the jumps are huge.the small trake is perfect for the pit bikes.it very hard to make the jumps on the big track.

ill be their sunday

·
Registered
896 Posts
geez how do they expect to get riders with only two days notice... i would have loved to go but i don't wait around waiting for races to pop on my weekends. mototown needs to get better at planning events like this

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't Go too short of a notice for me....:(

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I Went, What A Great Time!! The Turnout Was Pretty Good. There Were 27 Enteries. They Had One Last Week And Only 5 People Showed. So For 27 To Show The Next Week With Only 3 Days Notice I Think Is Pretty Good.they Run The Mini Stuff Between The Morning Session And The Afternoon One, On The Big Track. The Mini Track Would Have Been A Bit More My Speed.*lol* I Made The Mistake Of Entering 2 Classes, They Went Out Back To Back! I Was Junk After The First Moto, So I Sat Out For The First Moto Of My Other Class. My Friends Girlfriend Ran 3 Races In A Row!!!!! What A Trooper! Dave From M.o.m. Said They Might Make It A Weekly Thing!! That Would Be Cool. I Need The Practice For The M.o.m. Series Comming Up.

·
Registered
896 Posts
so do they just run all the motos back to back then repeat them real quick or do you have to wait around all day to get your ride time in? and i am a little confused how your friends girlfriend did 3 races in a row. any single person can only run two classes because of the age thing they setup. did they end up adding some classes?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
They Run The Motos Back To Back, And Then The Mains. We Were Out Of There At 3:30. No Waiting. My Friends Girlfriend Signed Up For The Under 25 Class, And The 10" Class. The Guy At The Starting Gate Kept Telling Her To Get Back In Line At The Gate, So She Ran With The Over 25 Class Also. No Scoring In The Class But She Still Rode All Three Races Back To Back.

·
Registered
896 Posts
well that is cool at least you can do all your racing in probably a hour and a half or so... i thought they might make you stick around all day just to ride for five minutes... how many laps did you guys do?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sounds like a good day of riding.

If they built a proper mini bike track they would get even better turnouts. I for one don’t rely like running the big track. The grounds to hard for me to risk a crash!

·
Registered
896 Posts
gecko said:
Sounds like a good day of riding.

If they built a proper mini bike track they would get even better turnouts. I for one don’t rely like running the big track. The grounds to hard for me to risk a crash!

i feel the same way.. not only that but the big bike tracks really beat on the pitbikes. they have what looked to me like awesome minibike track on the side. it really looks fun but i don't knwo of anyone who has ridden it... seems everytime anyone rides minibikes there they ride the big track

·
Registered
320 Posts
The track on the side wasn’t built as a minibike track. It started out as a practice track that was an exact mirror of the sand track they used to have there. They just call it a minibike track because that’s where they let the kids who are learning ride. The learner kid’s parents get a bit nervous if you ride with they babies (they think you’re going to run them over) and get the staff to chase you off.

They could build a very nice mini track if they wanted to. They’re just not interested. I mean come on; we have all seen how good some of the mini tracks are from vids people have posted. They have the best facility for it. They just don’t use it very wisely.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
The Big Bike Track Deffinatly Beats The $h1t Out Of The Bikes, And Your Body!!! The Whoops Are Bike Swollowing, And Unless You Got A Serious Motor And Suspension (not To Mention Big Balls) The Doubles Are Kind Of Far Apart. Also, There Was Only One Guy Clearing The Tabletops. He Is An Excellent Rider And Was Riding A Bbr Midsize With A 160 Kit. There Was A Racer On A 2 Day Old, Stock X4 Keeping Up With The Bbr Bike! I'm Totally Impressed With Those Bikes And Can't Believe How Fast They Are Stock. The Mini Track Didn't Have Anybody On It The Whole Time We Were There. I Personally Would Have Liked To Race On That Track. A Little More Pitbike Friendly!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Keep e-mailing Mototown and any organizer that has any relationship with Mototown, and maybe one day they will develop the mini track.

If you know any pee-wee rider, get them to e-mail and ask for the mini track to be developed further as well.

·
Registered
896 Posts
FASTFREAK693 said:
The Big Bike Track Deffinatly Beats The $h1t Out Of The Bikes, And Your Body!!! The Whoops Are Bike Swollowing, And Unless You Got A Serious Motor And Suspension (not To Mention Big Balls) The Doubles Are Kind Of Far Apart. Also, There Was Only One Guy Clearing The Tabletops. He Is An Excellent Rider And Was Riding A Bbr Midsize With A 160 Kit. There Was A Racer On A 2 Day Old, Stock X4 Keeping Up With The Bbr Bike! I'm Totally Impressed With Those Bikes And Can't Believe How Fast They Are Stock. The Mini Track Didn't Have Anybody On It The Whole Time We Were There. I Personally Would Have Liked To Race On That Track. A Little More Pitbike Friendly!!!

any idea who the riders were.. i would guess the bbr bike was probably todd but would be interested to see who the other person was keeping up with him.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
adumb said:
any idea who the riders were.. i would guess the bbr bike was probably todd but would be interested to see who the other person was keeping up with him.

The guy on the X4 was a guy from New Hampshire Shawn Lavoie A Team Mini Me rider who had just purchased the Bike from Us last week

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.