PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motoped is not a serious trading company or manufacturer

they start good with you until they receive money then they start laying and cheating and keep you waiting

they will sold what you order to other and never care about you , just they care for some dealer and some other dealer not

so why from first they accept my order ?
why they give delivery date ?
why not answer?

i look for solution with motoped after they taken my money , they not give me my bike also they not answer after i ask to retain my money

now more than 7 month waiting

everybody must be careful and not deal direct with motoped

they think i will forget or stop asking

·
Registered
112 Posts
I haven't bought from them but I have heard this before. Why can't you contact your credit card company ?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet Minis

·
Super Moderator
10,561 Posts
I haven't bought from them but I have heard this before. Why can't you contact your credit card company ?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet Minis
I believe some cards have a 6 month limit on chargebacks, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Check his profile...He has two threads complaining about them and he's not from this continent. :dunno:
tmas

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately I don't use credit card for this order as I order quantity not one.

Actually I have a trading company and I was interested to distribute Motoped in my country and they agree and then I transfer money to his account direct, we usually do like this for all of our orders to complete the order, we are in the business from 15 years dealing with a lot of companies in US and I never found like this company.

I am confusing, why they are dealing like this, all staff not care, where is the owner or the manager ?

Every company would like to increase the sale and go bigger and also international company, but this company is difference .

First they said they need 3 week for 50cc and 6 week for 125cc and I accept , then they start not replay or some time give different reason not real for his delay and give us another delivery date.

And from the last email I ask him to retain my money they not answer for my email or my comment on Instagram or Facebook

So this is the way for all the staff in this company when dealing with customer, they not care of company's reputation

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who are you dealing with Joseph or Troy?
I think Troy is the president but I think he cancel his email
when I start contact motoped they said Troy would like to call me to discusses dealer ship but he dose not call me

I don't know Joseph

All contact was with Jon Bammann and he not answer for my emails

·
Registered
146 Posts
I believe some cards have a 6 month limit on chargebacks, but it doesn't hurt to try.
I've read where most cards have a 60-120 day chargeback limit but either way you gotta love the closing sales pitches from Motoped's website.

"Man up, whip out your plastic, and secure your spot in line".

Motopeds are built to order and WOW the demand is huge! It’s worth your wait.
ASSEMBLED ROLLING CHASSIS KIT – ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: 120 DAYS
READY TO RIDE 49CC – ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: 120 DAYS
READY TO RIDE 125CC – ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: 120 DAYS

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I've read where most cards have a 60-120 day chargeback limit but either way you gotta love the closing sales pitches from Motoped's website.

"Man up, whip out your plastic, and secure your spot in line".

Motopeds are built to order and WOW the demand is huge! It’s worth your wait.
ASSEMBLED ROLLING CHASSIS KIT – ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: 120 DAYS
READY TO RIDE 49CC – ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: 120 DAYS
READY TO RIDE 125CC – ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: 120 DAYS
still we cant trust this booking date
still the same management, so we cant expect something better

if they cant provide us with our bikes in the time no problem they can retain our money , they must take their responsibility

Motoped should not deal with normal customers direct, they must deal with dealers and search for more dealers as all manufacturer to can increase sales and cover all orders

this way help him to make more quantity in each shipment not like now special order for each customer

·
Registered
32 Posts
why is everybody obsessed with the seat ? The previous owner added that seat, I have the stock seat back on the bike now. I also restore Honda CT70s. 20130711_163400.jpg 20120611_115603.jpg I noticed your yellow CT

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Last Wednesday 1 Jan 2016, I receive email from Motoped but it same like all other old email nothing new or confirm

They said : we are very close to having your order completed

Before that I receive many emails same think :

In 17 December 2015 they told me (You are on the ship schedule for week of JAN 4[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016. )

On 14 Jan 2016 they replay (We had a setback on front forks and 125cc engine. Possibly 10+ days to receive...so everyone got pushed back )

On 12 Feb 2016 replay (We're still waiting on 125's need to modify intake please give us a few more weeks we'll get them ASAP. )

After that I email him 5 times and not replay and Finally replay on 7 of April 2016 ( We’re moving to new facility this week / last week that will help us tremendously in production / shipping. Your units are at the top of the list - - should be ready within two weeks! )

So this is the kind of answer after long time and many emails , nothing clear or confirm , just to keep you waiting until you forget the order

I don’t know when this story finishes , but I will not forget and I will keep bushing on him

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dealing with the same service here, I ordered November 12, I call every week, at first they were out of rims, now its "don't know why it didn't ship this week , guarantee it will ship next week" Joseph keeps saying "believe it or no we're getting better "

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On 1 of June 2016 I got Email from Troy he said ( we are very close to having your order completed )
On 14 of June 2016 Troy replay ( We are ready to ship. How do I contact you? )
ON 17 of June 2016 replay : Your bikes are ready. We are very sorry for the delay. The next order will be on time.
Weights and dimensions are as follows….
CRUZERS
2 Boxes (chassis) 30x30x27 110lbs
2 Boxes (engines) 18x14x13 49lbs
PRO
2 Boxes (chassis) 30x30x27 97lbs
2 Boxes (engines) 18x14x13 49lbs

From that time our shipper DHL try to contact Motoped for delivery but no answer

They still selling but for some customers , also still marketing , and when I write any comment on Motoped instagram account they deleted , also I email for all emails I have it no answer

This company should closed or sold to others how can organized better than this staff

Now 9 month waiting and listen to lying , and the story not finish
I ask to retain my money but they not replay for that

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
somebody contact me today throw instagram and said ( DHL did not come on the time so we cancel your order and keep your money )

actually DHL contact him many times and leave voice message and no reply
we contact him also and no replay

just today replay from someone on instagram not from official instagram account

they said also your bike was given to other customer , in this point only they are honest

i know that from long time , my bike was given to many other customers

9 month waiting , i ask him from long time if you cant give me my bike retain my money but they not answer

they want to invest my money as long as they can

i hope to be honest this time and retain my money complete

1 - 20 of 22 Posts