PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody planning on making the GP with their mini? If so we should try to meet up on Cannery Row.

I am off to try and tidy up the trusty ZB for the trip!!!

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
I bought my tickets and camping pass but family stuffs come up. Wish I could have made it.

If any one needs tickets, paddock pass and camping let me know. I'd take half what I paid.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I am planning on being there to ride the Parade lap on Sat. I called the raceway box office and the girl said to be in the green parking by 9:00am to get the waiver signed.

What day are you planning to hit Cannery Row? Where do you hange there? We should try to park bikes all together.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
supernes550 said:
I bought my tickets and camping pass but family stuffs come up. Wish I could have made it.

If any one needs tickets, paddock pass and camping let me know. I'd take half what I paid.

Ernesto, I PMd you. You are my last hope, Advanced ticket sales are closed! I did not get mine in time!!!:mad:

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
ShapeShifter said:
Ernesto, I PMd you. You are my last hope, Advanced ticket sales are closed! I did not get mine in time!!!:mad:

Sorry Todd. I didn't see the post before answering your pm. I didn't have a parade lap pass and I was fortunate to sell what I had. Even though I took a lose on them. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
supernes550 said:
You'll find tickets to buy. Craigslist will have them. Can't you buy them at the gate?

I can get race tickets from ticketmaster or at the gate. I really want the Parade Lap but they had over 500 tickets sold for that. There may be a few left at the gate. 500+ on a slow lap? Maybe not as cool as I thought.... but still damn cool!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool, I am dragging my RV up and will be playing the races on a projector in general camping. Do you have Brad's cell? If not PM me and I will give you mine.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
supernes550 said:
Ah what? Nice!

Bummed that I can't make it anymore.
Man I am jumping through hoops to get there. Gonna buy some scalped tickets this afternoon unless the guy flakes. Then I have to be at the turn 4 box office -in the middle of the track- at 7:00 am when they open on Sat morning to see if they have any parade lap tickets left. If they are out of tickets, I'll probably take a nap under the bleachers....

·
Registered
887 Posts
Awesome pictures, I'm so freaking jealous. I would give my left nut to do a lap at Laguna Seca on or in any motorized vehicle, but I would have to steal it back from my wife to use it for barter. She has the set and only lets me borrow them for special occasions. ;)

Looks like Todd got a ticket to do his ride after all, good for him. I can't wait to see the video. I'm trying to find out if Indy has anything similar going on but knowing IMS's infamous uptight stance on riding the "Mecca of Motorsports" I sincerely doubt it. Let me know if any of you guys are thinking about coming here for the Moto GP, I could hook you all up with accomadations depending on how many and what you call "accommadations".

1 - 20 of 31 Posts