PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone has had a problem with Motocrox.com? We bought a 125 Lifan motor and it came with a 428 coutershaft sprocket, so I place a order for a 420 sprocket with a 20m shaft and also ordered a front pull clutch cable. So when I recieved the parts I got a sprocket with a 17m hole for the shaft and the cables is for a top pull. NOW I have Emailed them 4 times and nobody will reply and there is no phone! does anyone know how to get hold of these Jokers so I can get my money back!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:

Please contact with the seller by email within 7 dayss if you need a return. You must get a return code in order to get your refund. Return item must be in original condition, sent the item back to the address below with a note of imformation on item number, buy's name, return code and reason for return. Purchase price will be refund via original payment mode. 30% restocking fee will apply. Shipping cost is not refundable.

thats from there website, but with a little friend called reverse look up, heres the phone number to them 626-369-2069

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Phone number out of service, Thanks for looking. It pisses me off that this happened, wish I got these things on Ebay so I had some way of going after these idiots! Motocrox is all over Ebay but didn't have the parts I needed there.

·
Registered
651 Posts
sandman0407 said:
get a name brand bike/motor like kawi..endless parts and dependability

ignorant. plain and simple.

To the OP, contact vince at TboltUSA.com. he can get you any and the correct part for a china bike or japanese bike hes located on the east coast and has a plethora of parts IN STOCK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts