PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a trip up to Monroe, GA today to check out this little motorsports park that use to run recreational go-karts only. Since I've lived in GA this place has been around for sometime and up until a few years this track has been grown up and abused. The new owners took down I don't know how many tons of steel railing and actually cut grass and the place is looking top notch and is really hungry for anyone with a pocketbike or pitbike with street tires. I watched as the owner made some laps and the track flows nice while he was experienced and turning some faster laps than a beginner might would this track is lengthy enough to stretch anyone brand, size, or cc bike your willing to run. I got some pics and some contact info if anyone is interested in checking it out. I have to find a pocketbike soon !!! Really a safe place to ride with plenty of room to spectate and kick back watch the kids have a blast.

take care,

Eric Huth

Contact for the place is - 678-410-0544 or email [email protected]

Open Everyday 1pm-10pm After 5:30 the lights are on !!

Safety Gear *First - Long Sleeves and pants, Helmet must be full face MX or Street, gloves, boots above ankle, knee pads and elbow pads a must and most of this equipment can be purchased @ bike shops, motorcycles shops, plus Walmart carries some items. Be prepared because pavement hurts @ pocketbike speeds. Mini Motard Dirt/Street Course coming in the Spring along with SX/MX track so come out and enjoy.

Practice Fee - $20 lets you ride from day till night fall !

Two tracks Kid and Adults, also I believe there will be full service, partsand new bike sales.

Address 1841 Highway 11 Monroe, GA 30656

Directions - ( From Atlanta )Take HWY78 East from ATL to HWY11

Left on HWY11 North. "Just For Fun" complex on right

Directions - (From 316 East)Take 316 from I-85 then right on HWY11 South "Just For Fun" complex will be on your left before you get to Monroe.

Small Mpeg of Lap around track

http://www.clayscustomcycles.com/webimages/laparoundtrack.mpg

Adult Track Pics

Here is the Beginners Track

·
Registered
227 Posts
sounds good to me. we need to arrange a PM trackday. Who's interested?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.